Forum Newb

Gambit

I just wanted to say hi & make introductions. I found this site while looking for some local places to wheel.

I just got my TJ lifted & had some 33s put on. I am now real anxious to get out & get it dirty. I've been to Moab once with my old jeep (Kane Creek), but I've never been able to find any good local places to go. I'll be looking for some weekend day trips to join in on if possible.

Thanks in advance for answering all the newbie questions I'm sure to have!

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
Gambit said:
I just wanted to say hi & make introductions. I found this site while looking for some local places to wheel.

I just got my TJ lifted & had some 33s put on. I am now real anxious to get out & get it dirty. I've been to Moab once with my old jeep (Kane Creek), but I've never been able to find any good local places to go. I'll be looking for some weekend day trips to join in on if possible.

Thanks in advance for answering all the newbie questions I'm sure to have!

Hey Welcome well this is the place to find local trails do a search for Rattlesnake and American fork canyon there some really nice trails around. What are your futur plans for the TJ. Have any pic's to show?

Gambit

New bumpers & a tire carrier is about all at this point. I'm sure I will think of plenty, though. I'll post a pic as soon as I get a good one, & find a place to host it.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Welcome to RME, Gambit! This is the place for the local wheelin crowd & if you're looking for local trails & wheelers, you've got it!

As for hosting pics, you can attach them on here. When you're creating a new post, look below the Text Box for ' Attach Files:', then click 'Manage Attachments.' You'll be able to upload any pic on your computer as long as it's under 60k.

Enjoy the Forum & see you on the Trail!

- Greg

Gambit

Zukimog said:
Did you do any wheelin' in Massachusetts :confused: That state has some nice areas for wheelin' :D
Nah, I only got my first Jeep after I moved out here. I never thought of Mass as much of a place for a lot of outdoors stuff, but I'm sure they had their good wheeling spots.

Gambit

Herzog said:
Welcome Gambit! Get us some pictures of your rig! :cool:
Me on Rattlesnake!

5mileweb2.jpg