• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Framing or Finish Carpentry

Cascadia

Undecided
I wouldn't mind having some side work. I do framing and finish carpentry for a living. And would be willing to do some after hours or weekend jobs to help pay for the upcoming and new to be member of the family. I am licensed and insured if that is a concern. We do anything from framing basement framing, decks, sheds, all the way to complete custom homes. We also do finish carpentry and can do anything for you such as base, case, hang doors, window sills, sheliving, board and batten, bead board, crown, chair rail, and a lot more. I'm also up for trades for my work. Thanks. 8017352640 - Tyson

Cascadia

Undecided
Looking for some side work again. Wanting to frame some basements. Normal prices are $1-1.25 a square foot for labor depending on your ceiling height and how much dropped ceiling you have. I need to come up with some funds so I am willing to offer basement framing for $.65-.75 a square foot right now to try and get some quick business. We can also get lumber a lot cheaper than any of the box store prices and the lumber is better quality. If you know anyone that would be interested let them know or if you are interested please pm me or call or text. Thanks.

RNandKT

If the Chick Digs it ....
Can you also cut out a basement entry door as well? I am just about to that point of needing my basement framed, but we want to add a basement exit. Live in Lehi, maybe we can get a quote from you.

Cascadia

Undecided
I've been planning to build a lean-to style shed for a while but time hasn't allowed. Would you be interested in something simple like that? It really just needs to be able to accommodate the width of my 32" mower and maybe 10' long. Easy cheesy.
Yes I can do that. I just built a 16x10 lean to on the back of my garage to store my toys under for the winter. Wanted my truck back in the garage. I can send you a picture if you pm me your number or email and see if its what you're thinking. Also, let me know if your friend is interested in her basement. Thanks.

Cascadia

Undecided
Can you also cut out a basement entry door as well? I am just about to that point of needing my basement framed, but we want to add a basement exit. Live in Lehi, maybe we can get a quote from you.
I don't do that myself but I have had many of them done in basements I have finished. I could get you in contact with someone if you were interested.