Free Puppies

MattL

I have some puppies that are about weened.
I bought a house and previous owners left some dogs.
I have 5 male puppies and 1 female.
I also have the momma and a female from previous litter still around.
If any one is interested please contact me. Located in Erda Utah (north of Tooele)

Mom and other older female are sweethearts and would love to find good home or rescue.
IMG_20140510_151728s.jpg

mombobuggy

Is it not nuts what people leave behind. I had a renter leave a huge box of family pics. I finally threw them out because he left no forwarding address . His rent was paid but he stole all of the Appliances when he left in the light of the Moon. I made him move because he was running a puppy mill at the house. People who neglect/abuse Animals are not worth much to the World. Thank you for helping out those Dogs.

dutchman

KI7KSV
My wife and I are interested, just thinking it over. If we do take one we'd like a male. Do you know if they're pure-bred or some kind of mix?

Last edited:

MattL

My wife and I are interested, just thinking it over. If we do take one we'd like a male. Do you know if they're pure-bred or some kind of mix?

They are mutts mix of one black dog and another. :)
Let me know id be happy to help.
thanks.

MattL

Is it not nuts what people leave behind. I had a renter leave a huge box of family pics. I finally threw them out because he left no forwarding address . His rent was paid but he stole all of the Appliances when he left in the light of the Moon. I made him move because he was running a puppy mill at the house. People who neglect/abuse Animals are not worth much to the World. Thank you for helping out those Dogs.

People dont have respect for property or life. It really stinks.