For Sale Free Stuff and some not, as I am trying to clean my garage.

johnsonbz

Asking Price
$1
Condition
Used - Good Condition
First up....

2 boxes of Chrawood (like charcoal, but burns much longer) and 4 bags of smoke chips. (FREE) -PENDING
)71jPVxJUd6L._AC_SL1500_.jpgIMG_0436.jpeg

Pulon Pro leaf blower....Ran, missing filter cover, maybe someone can make it work again. (FREE) PENDING
IMG_0442.jpeg

SBC Case. Fits in back of most jeeps, water resistant. Has wheels to be pulled like a suitcase. ($25)
IMG_0434.jpeg IMG_0435.jpeg

Currie Enterprises Front Antirock front swayer kit for Jeep TJ ($200). Missing the actual swayer links.
IMG_0443.jpeg

Rubicon Express RE1134 disconnects. NEW. Fit CJ/YJ and can fit others. ($80)
IMG_0444.jpeg

DeFender™ Full Length Side Plates do more than just cover the access hole in the side of the DeFenders™—they also provide armor protection to the side of the Jeep's tub, from the fender flare to the door opening, and from the top of the Rocker Knockers™ up to the hood line. These Full Length Side Plates also provide extra bracing for the DeFenders™ against frontal impacts, helping to prevent buckling of the weaker, stock tub sheetmetal just rearward of the armored fender. DeFender™ Full Length Side Plates are CNC laser cut from 3/16" 6061-T6 aluminum plate. ($75)
IMG_0440.jpeg IMG_0441.jpeg

Now I need some feedback... I really should get rid off this project. It has been pretty fun this year.

2009 Joyner sand Viper 250cc
runs well. All lights work, starts right up, new fluids this year. Was going to do a 2 stroke swap, but had such a fun time riding it stock, I chose to postpose the swap this year. Now, to avoid wife aggro, I just want to sell the whole lot....she only rode in it once, and hated it\.

It would include the Joyner, new RZR seats, 440 2-stroke snowmobile motor and clutch, additional 220 snowmobile for sprockets, bulletproof clutch and parts, extra parts and pieces (pit bike, new harness, Exhausts....), 10x12 tilt trailer and potentially a 97 suburban (newer engine and recent rebuilt trans, new BFG KO2s) to tow the whole lot.

what would be a good price for this whole package>??? 2,000 for toys and 1500 for truck? $3,000 total?

61042062988__2AFCC15A-DC9E-478C-9A1B-5B25501B89B2.jpeg

txt 801.514.1338 if ?s. Going on KSL next weekend......

Last edited:

johnsonbz

I am giving up all the others ATVs I have been accumulating, and just going to keep my 2 200X machines... they are so much more fun to ride than anything else.
3-wheeled death machines for the win... and that 200X is just enough power to keep me out of trouble.
I have 2 400 ex machines that are seeing less and less ride time. Just need to get rid of this side by side.... and thin the herd.

So many memories associated with those 3-wheelers....I had to buy a pair of 200x last year...just to make more memories with my kids. Surprised that my daughter will ONLY ride the 3-wheelers.