General Tech Free Welding School

SoopaHick

Certified Weld Judger
Hey Everyone!
I work for Mountainland Applied Technical College in the Welding Department in Lehi and Orem, Utah.

The government has passed a Grant because of all the covid stuff that can get you into our Welding Program completely free. The grant covers tuition and equipment so I mean really FREE!

The classes start August 17th and there are plenty of openings!

This Program changed my life and is what got me into my welding career. So whether you just want to learn to weld on your rig or find a new job welding it's a great opportunity. Check out the website or reach out to me and I'd be happy to help!

StormRider

Hey Everyone!
I work for Mountainland Applied Technical College in the Welding Department in Lehi and Orem, Utah.

The government has passed a Grant because of all the covid stuff that can get you into our Welding Program completely free. The grant covers tuition and equipment so I mean really FREE!

The classes start August 17th and there are plenty of openings!

This Program changed my life and is what got me into my welding career. So whether you just want to learn to weld on your rig or find a new job welding it's a great opportunity. Check out the website or reach out to me and I'd be happy to help!

Do you have any info on qualifying for the grant? I can't find anything.