Frontsight memberships

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Long story short, I have a handful of Commander level (high level) memberships I can sell if anyone is interested. At frontsight they say they are no longer issuing these memberships.. but the website still has them :skeptic:

Long version: A couple years ago I paid to upgrade my membership in order to get my kids some memberships. Since then, I have continued to buy more passes as friends or neighbors need some. I just purchased a batch to get some for a neighbor, but they only needed a couple. So now I have some extras I can sell. I bought my pass through a buddy many years ago for $300. The passes I have to sell are significantly better than what I bought. I have used my pass 8 times in the last 3 years, for a total of 20 days worth of shooting and training. It has been well worth it. I am heading back for additional rifle training in December :D
I have no need to sell the passes, but am hoping to share happiness with any one who wants it. If there is enough interest (10 or more?) I can buy another batch and sell them for a bit cheaper.

Last edited:

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Wow. So all the $500 classes you want?

It will get you into EVERY class they have, anytime you want, any resort they have or will build, and free hotel stays if they ever actually build the hotel they have been promising.
There is a flow chart you have to follow for classes, so you have to pass one to move on to others.. but you can do them all.
I've gone down all the pistol, and am working through the rifle stuff now.

1605634240510.png

Last edited:

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Put me down for one.
Sounds good, I'd like to discuss the current Mountain Dew/tire mounting exchange rate with you anyway. Might be a week or two, is that ok?

Sounds good.

Do you have to give them your email if you buy a pass? Dr. Pizza is possibly the worst spammer of all time.
Mo shutin is mo betta though.

3 emails a day asking for your money is too many???

I blocked their emails years ago. Crazy amount. :rolleyes:

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
And just putting this out there, I do have a number of free gun rentals for pistols or rifles that I am pretty sure I will never use. If anyone has a membership but doesn’t own a gun, I am happy to donate a rental. They rent glocks for the pistols, but I don’t know what brand they use for rifles. You do have to buy your ammo through them to use their guns though. Their ammo prices are fair.