Fun Time Wheelin

P

pokeyYJ

Just thought that I would post a thread about our awsome trip up rattlesnake wash. Many thanx go out to Demonjeep for leading our group of beginners up the trail. Pics to come soon!!!:)

caste

Rock Spider
Hear Hear! Many thanks to demonjeep!

I am one of the newbies that participated in Saturday's run. I picked an awesome spot in the lineup... right behind demonjeep!

I haven't done much rock - crawling and this trail had 5-6 obstacles that were beyond anything I'd done before. I had an awesome time and learned a ton! I can't wait till next time.

(I took about 120 pictures and I'll post some shortly.)

P

pokeyYJ

Here are a couple of caste's pics that I thought were cool

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by demon jeep
Yes it is. At the last of the trail you have to get on it or slide into the wash it is about a 2.5-3ft drop and it sucks to get out

Or you could just drive up the tailings:p

trpl xj

were is this trail? I have never heard of it. can it be done with open diffs? My jeep was locked in the rear but I broke the locker a few weeks ago trying to go up dump bump in Moab.

T

Toby

The trail was awesome. All of us ran it open, so yes you can make it without lockers. However ... I NEED MORE LIFT (on my TJ). You probably will want skid plates when running this. I even bashed my steering box skid plate, which I thought would just be there for looks.

P

pokeyYJ

Heres some more pics that I got from some of the other people that went. Heres Adam putting the long arms to good use

demon jeep

Banned
Man looking at that it does not feel that steep but in side WOW
The strap had very little weight on it. I love doing that the wife get all pissy when i do it:D