Funny, personal story...

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I guess I'll continue the school theme. I hated school, my mother dragged me kicking and screaming to kindergarten many days. I attended exactly the minimum number of days to move to 1st grade.
I started to ditch class in 6th grade with my best friend who currently holds the highest test score for the MCAT at UVU and is an Anesthesiologist lol. I ditched 95% of my junior year, with same friend and they kicked me out October of my senior year. I signed up for spring classes at UVCC, got a job driving the shuttle bus there and graduated early whilst checking out every college girls ass that rode the shuttle. I don't think I learned the lesson they intended to teach me by kicking my out.

I really have to spend the rest of my parents life making it up to them for being a terrible child. I was just the worst.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I basically transitioned from latch-key at age 6 to full on feral by age 12. I'd apologize to my parents, but they really have no idea the shit I would get myself into. They didn't see a report card from probably 7th grade on, and my dad didn't know what I was going to college for until he found out the day I graduated.

Many of my stories haven't aged well...I mean, they are still kind of funny to think about, but unless you came from the same place, they would just sound like dipshit stuff that caused damage and/or could have caused harm or damage to people and property. I have a few good poop stories though. Those are always fun. I didn't really go to HS enough to say I skipped school. In one 45 day quarter I had 24 absences and 21 tardies, and the only thing weird about that is that I don't think I actually ever went to that class (auto mechanics, go figure). I loaded myself up with as many club/leadership/activities that I could just not go to class and then claim I was doing XYZ for XYZ and nobody would ask questions.

I feel bad for kids these days. It has to be so hard to go out and cause some good old fashioned mayhem without fear of being on camera. All of my friends' teenage kids are boring haha.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Between the ages of 3-4 my mom would wake me up at midnight each night to use the bathroom to ensure I held my bladder the rest of the night. The bathroom was directly across the hall from mine and my brother’s bedroom.

On Memorial Day weekend when I was 4, we went up to Rupert, Idaho to go water skiing with my cousins. We stayed and my Aunt’s house and all the kids crashed on the family room floor in sleeping bags.

On the first morning that we stayed over I woke up to find everyone smiling and giggling when they looked at me. My cousin later told me that she was awake at midnight and watched me climb out of my sleeping bag, walk 15 steps over to my brother and pee on his head. I slept through the whole thing.

That same brother and cousin came out of the closet several years later, and I used to wonder if seeing my penis at age 4 caused that.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
Apparently I peed on the dishwasher and in the coat closet on different occasions while asleep as a child. I have no recollection of either incident.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
The snowball throwing in the Lighten The Mood thread reminded me of this one:

My elementary school used to do breakfast for lunch once a week. They had these huge syrup packets for the French toast. Just like ketchup packets but about four times the size. We would all grab a hand full of them and hide them. Then as we would walk home from school we would twist them real tight so they would almost burst. Then we would throw them at cars. We got a car pretty good one time. One smeared across the windshield while a few others hit the side windows and doors.
Then he slammed on the brakes. We all took off running into our neighborhood. He followed behind us. We split up and hid. I slid under a parked car in a drive way and stayed there for what seemed like an hour. We all met up later and had a good laugh. He didn’t catch any of us.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Between the ages of 3-4 my mom would wake me up at midnight each night to use the bathroom to ensure I held my bladder the rest of the night. The bathroom was directly across the hall from mine and my brother’s bedroom.

On Memorial Day weekend when I was 4, we went up to Rupert, Idaho to go water skiing with my cousins. We stayed and my Aunt’s house and all the kids crashed on the family room floor in sleeping bags.

On the first morning that we stayed over I woke up to find everyone smiling and giggling when they looked at me. My cousin later told me that she was awake at midnight and watched me climb out of my sleeping bag, walk 15 steps over to my brother and pee on his head. I slept through the whole thing.

That same brother and cousin came out of the closet several years later, and I used to wonder if seeing my penis at age 4 caused that.
I had a friend that would sleep walk. He spent the night at our house one time. Early the next morning my dad pulled the curtain back to the shower in the hallway bathroom and found my friend sleeping in the tub. My dad was full on naked, standing over him. Fortunately my friend didn’t wake up. My dad told me later that day and said he wasn’t allowed to sleep over any more.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Apparently I peed on the dishwasher and in the coat closet on different occasions while asleep as a child. I have no recollection of either incident.
I peed on my parents’ bed post and wait for it… in the oven while sleep-walking as a kid. I don’t know how they didn’t beat me…

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
The snowball throwing in the Lighten The Mood thread reminded me of this one:

My elementary school used to do breakfast for lunch once a week. They had these huge syrup packets for the French toast. Just like ketchup packets but about four times the size. We would all grab a hand full of them and hide them. Then as we would walk home from school we would twist them real tight so they would almost burst. Then we would throw them at cars. We got a car pretty good one time. One smeared across the windshield while a few others hit the side windows and doors.
Then he slammed on the brakes. We all took off running into our neighborhood. He followed behind us. We split up and hid. I slid under a parked car in a drive way and stayed there for what seemed like an hour. We all met up later and had a good laugh. He didn’t catch any of us.
Flock shooting is never successful. You have to hone in on a single bird.