Future Adventure Park

Magerdgr

Have gun, will travel
Hey folks, I've posted on here the past couple of years promoting our non-profit's annual 4th of July event. Well, we are ready to move to the next level and create a full time year round interactive museum. This has the potential to be an amazing resource for Utah educators and communities, but we can't do it alone. This is a huge undertaking and we need help. That being said, please take a minute or two and check out our Go Fund Me link below, and even if you don't donate, PLEASE share this link. I'm more than happy to answer any questions people may have about who we are or what we do. Thanks in advance y'all!

Victory Park USA Adventures and Military Museum' https://dm2.gofund.me/victory-park-usa-adventures-and-military-museum

Magerdgr

Have gun, will travel
Small donation sent

Thank you! Every little bit helps. It's a huge amount to try to raise, but this has the potential to be amazing. We currently have a larger collection than the National Vietnam museum and we really need a space to make this happen. Frankly, we don't have space for all our stuff.