Future Moab Trip

MetalMulisha

Captain Ewwsah! (USA)
Me and Kil01 are trying to plan a trip to the big M around the mid to end July era, i'll be a moab newbie, this will be by first time but if anyone wants' to come feel free. either me or Tim will post dates later

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Indeed. probably will be down there for at least a week if not two. Hey jordan your signature, I wonder why I got stuck maybe cause the water was all the way into my bed....hehe

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
you guys like to go down during the hot months....I am hitting it at the end of the month and then not until arount october....

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Shoot, you pansies. I went a few times right in the middle of summer last year! The trick is to take lots of water and a spray bottle. It's almost as good as A/C! :D

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Herzog
Shoot, you pansies. I went a few times right in the middle of summer last year! The trick is to take lots of water and a spray bottle. It's almost as good as A/C! :D

or have an AC system that works!!! I ran kane creek one day with the hard top and doors on. It was awesome. Ran the AC the whole way....

She Runner

Look what I can do!!.....
Yea AC in July in Moab is a must. Way to hot for me, I was thinking more like Colorado or something like that in July. I've been told that there is some good trails there. :cool:

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Too bad my truck came from the factory WITHOUT ac installed. but hey a squirt bottle and a handheld fan goes a long way. One time in like a 1980 bus the ac went out while we were crossing nevada desert on our way to mexico. the temperature was like 105
or in louisiana with 115 and like 89* humidity sweat as the door opens to go outside.....but hey I will survive.