Gambler 500

2002maniac

Gas station on the corner in Fairview?

I never actually saw this rig
I never saw it either. Looks like a crazy build! Thanks for stopping to check on us (nuked Saturn Vue 5 miles from the finish) Sorry I didn't introduce myself.
We made the last 10 miles with no coolant in the system. We tried adding water, but the blown head gasket(s?) pressurized the system and geysered it out immediately. I was shocked we made it all the way to the finish.
IMG_20180923_172908.jpg

Noahfecks

El Destructo!
I never saw it either. Looks like a crazy build! Thanks for stopping to check on us (nuked Saturn Vue 5 miles from the finish) Sorry I didn't introduce myself.
We made the last 10 miles with no coolant in the system. We tried adding water, but the blown head gasket(s?) pressurized the system and geysered it out immediately. I was shocked we made it all the way to the finish.
View attachment 115929

Glad you were able to limp in after getting so close

Coco

I have my waypoint sheet still. I actually would like to run the whole thing, as a practice run with GPS when I get some time. My group didn't complete the whole, as we were running low on time and such, as well as not being fully prepared for the GPS needs.

rholbrook

I have my waypoint sheet still. I actually would like to run the whole thing, as a practice run with GPS when I get some time. My group didn't complete the whole, as we were running low on time and such, as well as not being fully prepared for the GPS needs.
How can I(we) see it? eight zero one five 89one

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
So when they're out running a train in a marsh with no road, is it ok to do because dropleg holster overland adventure guy recorded it via selfie-stick for the 'grams? FFS people... Someone tell me that was private property.