Gambler 500

Noahfecks

El Destructo!
Ok need some help from you UT folks

Need suggestions for a safe (legal) place to park a truck and trailer Sept 21st (evening) to Sept 23rd (evening, hopefully not night) as close as possible to 13400 S and the Bangerter

Need suggestion for a hotel (think motel 6 not ritz carlton) or camp as close as possible to the same

Wulf

no brain just damage
Well my weekend to Montrose was short lived after both my buggy and my fathers buggy broke before even hitting the trail, so we came home Friday evening. So decided to work on the gambler Saturday. It’s pretty much ready to go, just need to build a front bumper, and it should be good to go.

It looks like an angry racoon :rofl:

I love it lmao

dentedvw

uıɐƃɐ ʇɐɥʇ op ʇ,uoʍ ı
See you there. We are running two Isuzu Rodeos. Accidentally had too many friends want to join. Some of our wives may go in a 2001 Escape I scored for $500. Probably a last minute decision.
We were there last year in a Previa. Practically sponsored by walmart and steel stick.

Coco

Haha thats awesome! if you gents see me, come say hello! I didn't know they did one in Utah last year? I thought this was the first year for Utah for some reason. My water pump seized on my pathy on Saturday driving to work. With some help of some good friends, we got it fixed and back up and running last night. I still need to get a couple things done and taken care of on it in preparation for the rally, but should be done by then.

pELYgroso

'Merica
I'm super bummed I'm missing this. I'm going to try to do a different one soon with the Gambl'ota. I wish the Vegas one wasn't on Halloween!

Coco

Man, what a blast! We didn't hit all the waypoints as we were running out of time, but we learned a lot for our first year, and it will better prepare us for next year. I highly recommend doing it if you were on the fence this year! It was a great time, and was a great tour of our beautiful state!