Gambling for St Jude's

Wulf

no brain just damage
if I were evil I would dump some gear oil in that exhaust so you roll white smoke everywhere you go and smell nasty X-D

Noahfecks

El Destructo!
Sorry for not updating this throughout the race. Cell service was scarce and when I had it I was trying to figure out our navigation.

So things were a little different than expected with the stops there ended up being 25 total checkpoints. We made 6 on a tough first day that saw angry private landowners in helicopters, poor navigation, and a lot of self doubt. Day 2 was much better the first 9 checkpoints easily before running out of time and heading to the finish.

We had a great time, learned a lot, and hope to be back next year!

If you pledged to donate its time to pony up and write that check. As luck would have it we hit 16 total checkpoints and the finish. We appreciate your support and appreciate your support of our cause.

20180922_151136.jpg

ID Bronco

Made donation to St. Judes!

Thank you, Scott
wLMT9by_2xSc41Uvnetm3JiQl4XD2J2t33mUed1ScqoAHwZbX9mG57p-HjjzHM1X0GNF9ucv4M1Wc5XDvLt4FRGFrDeY3GADIDEfvjc3g0mA0uXhu92Nvp-huYRP6z4wB7auBmHz4xEH1WwWuawX-uLiA0Ye=s0-d-e1-ft

Your donation information
Confirmation number:1-155255
Date:September 25, 2018 12:04 PM​

Last edited:

Coco

We made 6 on a tough first day that saw angry private landowners in helicopters, poor navigation, and a lot of self doubt. Day 2 was much better the first 9 checkpoints easily before running out of time and heading to the finish.

We only made 6 on our first day as well, maybe 7, I can't remember. But there was a fairly good sized group that also ran into the 'angry landowners' (waypoint 2 or 3 can't remember the exact one) but all the signs said private property, stay on the road. Which is what all we were with did. I guess several earlier gamblers were able to get to waypoint 2 before the owners started getting fussy, or found another way around. None of us wanted to fight the owners (rule #1, don't be a dick), even though they do not own the roads, so we all decided to move onto the next waypoint, and not cause a scene. Sounds like they had a LOT more gamblers trying to get through the area (obviously).

Where do we pay the donation?

Noahfecks

El Destructo!
What do you get when you cross a Toyota 2Runner with a Lexus LS400?

Next years St. Jude's gambler!

Obviously in it's very early stages. 2Runner has a bad 3.slow ($300) and Lexus needs a starter ($250, yes I made a hell of a deal but it's not as nice as the pictures look). 1UZ swap anyone?
Attach0.jpgAttach0.jpg20181028_102132.jpgAttach0.jpg20181028_102132.jpg

Last edited:

Wulf

no brain just damage
What do you get when you cross a Toyota 2Runner with a Lexus LS400?

Next years St. Jude's gambler!

Obviously in it's very early stages. 2Runner has a bad 3.slow ($300) and Lexus needs a starter ($250, yes I made a hell of a deal but it's not as nice as the pictures look). 1UZ swap anyone?
View attachment 116357View attachment 116357View attachment 116358View attachment 116357View attachment 116358

Whaaaaat I never knew that they made the 2nd gen 4runner in 2wd, I was picturing a Turd gen when you said it was 2wd.

Coco

Hell yeah! I want to do an old police car (crown vic) for next year. But the lack of storage keeps me from buying right now... Soon though.