For Sale Getrag 238 6 spd transmission

pkrfctr

Asking Price
$999998
Condition
Used - Great Condition
Getrag 238 6 speed manual coming up for sale.
I'm pulling the tranny out of my jeep, swapping in an 8 spd. It had 8k on it when I swapped it in and now has about 21k total miles on it. Nothing at all wrong with it, shifts are short and solid. This is one of the only modern manual trannys that you can run behind a hemi. Came out of a 3rd gen dakota. Coming out July 19. Let me know if anyone is interested.

I'm pulling the tranny out of my jeep, swapping in an 8 spd. It had 8k on it when I swapped it in and now has about 21k total miles on it. Nothing at all wrong with it, shifts are short and solid. This is one of the only modern manual trannys that you can run behind a hemi. Came out of a 3rd gen dakota. Coming out July 19. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Interested. what are you asking for it? Swapping a hemi in my 04 1500 with a 4.7 auto now

Hi, is it still available?
Thank you,