Getting better... RS2477

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Greg said:
'Bout time the Feds pulled their heads out & returned control to the people who live in these areas!

Bingo... I am working on getting the contact info for all the officials on our side of the battle (State and County).. so that we can send them letters in support of their cause. When it comes time for SL county to start claiming roads... I WILL BE THERE.. to give my list...

All of you in other counties should do the same... be ready to write some letters supporting the local control of roads...

Honestly, doesn't the USFS have enough things to worry about? Starting 3 million dollar fires? Please..... :rolleyes:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
cruiseroutfit said:
When it comes time for SL county to start claiming roads... I WILL BE THERE.. to give my list...

All of you in other counties should do the same... be ready to write some letters supporting the local control of roads...
we need our Tooele brethren there for that too. :)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Hickey said:
we need our Tooele brethren there for that too. :)

Word!

There is going to be alot of research that needs be done... proving a trail/road had been open for 10 years prior to 1976 (the year RS2477 was appealed) can be easy or difficult in some case... We need help....

Anyone out there have old USGS maps... the older the better but all years is good...