Getting healthier in 2020. Who's in?

rholbrook

Nice Cheston. I have started to refocus again, my goal is to get to 210. My initial start was 276, I am at 228 now but what I am most excited about is I maintained my weight through Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years when I decided to take a little break. Now I am ready to go again, besides that, I have to beat @ChestonScout and @jeeper in the upcoming Rhino Rally and hopefully being that much lighter will help.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I’ve already signed up for last place finish. Don’t you dare take that from me

you will have to fight pretty hard for that position. There are a lot of people that will try to claim it from you.

I fell off the healthy wagon last week, And haven’t been able to get back on yet. I’ve gone up 5 pounds. I ate 4 candy bars and a couple Mountain Dews for dinner last night.
I have realized that I have a serious lack of ambition when I spend too much time working in front of a computer.. on the days that I am able to do more outside work I do very well with my eating and emotional well-being.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Still going strong on the water. I did a gallon a day for a week. Then as much as a can since then. I've quit soda, caffeine and sugary drinks 100%, only had milk or water after week 1 The other day I tried to drink a hand squeezed orange juice at a fancy breakfast place in vacation and it was way too sweet now that my body is used to water only.
I had a pair of jeans I was about to throw out that fit again. 2 inches off my waist. Maybe 6 or 7 lbs down?

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I have not budged from 213 but I feel pretty good. My wife says my boobs are smaller than hers again, which is a bonus.

I am doing moto mondays every week it isn't snowing at the corrals. Ya'll should come do some cardio with me.
I really need to increase my water intake.
I did 100+ pushups a day for most of January but fell off the last week or two.

I'm signed up for Rhino and stoked to be in some sort of riding shape for this race for the first time ever.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I was a bit late for moto Monday but I did see a superduty and a Colorado in the parking lot and can only assume it happened.

Figured I’d run into to you guys but no luck

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
All good. I got there at 3:30.

Pretty crazy. I’ve been doing exercises and losing a few lbs and I think I feel worse riding right now. Worn out quick, getting arm pump, sweating A LOT even tho it’s cold. Weird

Jesser04

I’ve been alcohol free since the 10th of September and haven’t had anything but coffee and water since the 1st of December. I’ve been eating overnight oats every morning for a month and I love it keeps me full till I get off work. Half a cup of oats, 2 servings of pb fit, cup of milk and some honey. They are awesome!