Getting thin up top, any one know of a good local hair "replacement" place?

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
My once thick head of hair is stating to thin. :( Is there a good knowlegable place around utah that helps in this? I'm not talking wigs and crap, I want perminent.

StrobeNGH

no user title
Transplant: find a hairy place on your body and transplant the hair from there to your head. Drawbacks are obvious to this one.

Genetics: You could create a time machine and make sure that your mother's father is someone with a full head of hair.

Reality: I am 27, barely starting to go grey, and have a full, thick head of hair . . . I am also single. My brother was going bald at 27 . . . he was/is married with 4 kids.
Link, connection . . . ???

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Ask MBRYSON who he went to, that will rule out one quack.. :rofl: :rofl:
I still cant believe somebody actually asked this on here.

mbryson said:
:rolleyes:

.....and you're just getting a 'perfect' head and you want to muck it up.....

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Jay5.9L said:
My once thick head of hair is stating to thin. :( Is there a good knowlegable place around utah that helps in this? I'm not talking wigs and crap, I want perminent.

Deal with it man. -_-

My older bro refused to accept it and put himself thorugh hell trying to find a way, ANY way to get it back. The solution may be out there, but way more than its worth.

I have already lost quite a bit of my own, and am on my way to being MBryson's little brother. :rofl:

Personally, I am not a fan of the "Friar Tuck" look (thats a Shakespear reference FWIW). My g'friend will be warming up the sheers soon. :D

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
"Set it, and forget it!"

Embrace the blade, it will set you free. It's a pain to deal with hair anyway. I still have plenty on my back. :hickey:

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Hickey said:
"Set it, and forget it!"

Embrace the blade, it will set you free. It's a pain to deal with hair anyway. I still have plenty on my back. :hickey:

Like Hickey said... embrace it.

See you at the meetings. :p