For Sale Gladiator rubicon axles

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Yeah, they are different, but they would be sweet in a TJ. 🙂
You are welcome to come check them out and make some measurements to see if they would work.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
That's better then. Should be able to wire them up to the stock switch. Hmmmmmmm.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
To expand on what Carl said.... The JKs you can just wire up to a 12 volt source. Just a ground and a switched 12v the JLs do not wire up that easy. Also if you wire up a JL locker wrong you fry it..... so do some research Bryce at Dixie 4wd found out the hard way

LJTim

Sorry for my ignorance..
These the same as jk thinking about them for a tj?
My friend put some in his TJ-6, and they are great. A lot of people bag on them because of the FAD on the front, but you're trussing them for a TJ anyway, so you really won't have any strength issues. It is a great option for a TJ in my opinion.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
You're killing me Davy. The want is much greater than the need right now, but there's an LS and maybe 37's in the future for my LJ.

I'm having a hard time finding specs on these axles. Really all I know is they are 3" wider than my LJ 44's, and now I know enough to get myself in trouble with wiring the lockers.
I assume these axle will hold up just fine to HP and 37's? For reference I had Scout dana 44's under a CJ with a healthy injected 350 and 35's. I had no issues with those axles. It looks like these are closer to dana 60's from what I can tell. I'm guessing they have larger and thicker axle tube than the scout 44? I know the shafts are 32 spline and 1.4".

Any other info on these you'd care to share?

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I would be comfortable running them with 37s. The tubes are stronger than the Jk. The ring gear is smaller than the JK 44, but according to dana the ring gear is stronger than the JK ring gear. The knuckles are way bigger. Good sized brakes too. I have quite a few customers running big tires (38-40) on these axles and they are holding up fine. I don't think I would personally run 40s, but 37s would be fine.