glasspacks legality

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Don't know why they wouldn't be... but I'd never put them on a vehicle. I think they sound like crap, not to mention the performance drawbacks. There's plenty of better options.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
I have a 12" one on my jeepster. It was put there out of neccessity when I did the 4 link. But it is loader then I want and I will be rerunning the exhaust and putting my flowmaster back in.

bretto

Willytime
I am just tired of ripping mufflers up and and I dont care how it sounds. They are cheap and durable. This is not my daily driver I just wanted to make sure they were safety and emissions legal.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
in that case, I wouldn't worry. I can't see one reason other then if it was to load for noise ordinances. But then again if you aren't ralleying around with your foot in it all the time you should be alright.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I'm pretty impressed with the abuse I've seen Flowmasters take, as well as SpinTech...

and our newest muffler supplier to the board looks pretty good too!!

1993yj

I have been impressed with my Aero muffler for sound and performance on my YJ. Tough too! By far the toughest muffler I have ever seen. But it is pricey compared to the Cherry Bomb. I actually replaced my Cherry Bomb with the Aero Turbine.