General Tech Go Fast Campers

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I've seen that Wedge Campers have become more & more popular with the overlanding crowd and have wondered about the build quality of them. This weekend I had a chance to check out one of the wedge campers from Go Fast while attending the Rocky Mountain Overland Rally in Gunnison, CO and came away very impressed. The fabrication, material quantity and craftsmanship are all quite impressive.

Their build is essentially a hard shell tent sitting on a bed 'roll cage'. You can enter from underneath by moving a portion of the floor or from a ladder on the side.

20190803_090847.jpg

20190803_090852.jpg

20190802_174305.jpg

20190802_174255.jpg

20190802_174343.jpg

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I really dig that camper. I checked out their site as well and looks like for the truck version they are taking orders for December 2020. That blows my mind but it certainly is neat.

RockChucker

I saw the title and expected to see some sort of long travel pick up truck with a camper on it hauling the mail across the desert :grimacing:

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
So cool! Seems there’s a handful of these from different manufacturers out there lately.

I wanted a Wildernest for the longest time. So hard to find!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin

Caleb

I think these were discussed before when someone was looking for a quality shell or camper that they didn't have to baby. Seem quite nice, a little spendy, but if I'm looking for something like this, I think the price would be worth it.

Woah, from their site:

**Due to large order volume, camper orders placed today have an estimated start date of December 2020.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I really like the look and ideas behind them. Unfortunately with 4 people and a dog this is no longer a viable option for me....but maybe one day.