Good Body Shop

Jeeptj98

I need to get some paint work done on my 2004 passat, it was Keyed a few months ago and now would like to get it fixed but don't want to have to pay a ARM and a LEG to get it done. Can anyone recommend a good body shop that will do a Good job and not charge bunch of money?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Poor said:
I need to get some paint work done on my 2004 passat, it was Keyed a few months ago and now would like to get it fixed but don't want to have to pay a ARM and a LEG to get it done. Can anyone recommend a good body shop that will do a Good job and not charge bunch of money?

Unfortunately, the body shops that charge an 'arm and a leg' are the ones that do the good work. The bulk of the expense is in the supplies. You definitely get what you pay for.

Shine and Jack's are good places to start.

JoeT

Hagen Collision in Riverton! Very decent prices and good guys to work with. Family ran business, even straighten out RockMonkeys frame.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
mbryson said:
Unfortunately, the body shops that charge an 'arm and a leg' are the ones that do the good work. The bulk of the expense is in the supplies. You definitely get what you pay for.

Shine and Jack's are good places to start.

Is Jacks that place west of I-15 on 12300 S?

Broken

body work

I hit a deer in my 1997 Z71 and I had a great experience at Higgin's Body and Paint in West Jordan. (higginsbodyandpaint.com or 801-280-7800) I could even track the work being done on line with up to date pics and descriptions. They had to replace and paint the entire front end of my truck. And no I don't know anyone there or anything, I was genuinely impressed by there work and service, although I can't say they have low prices because my insurance covered mine but they are worth a look at I think.

toykrawler

slightly modified crew
body shop

Hey everyone, B&B autobody on 4500 s 500 w is an awesome shop. The prices are fair but the quality rocks. I've got all 2 of my cars done there and they were damn near perfect. I highly recomend them and for 3C the owner used to work for b&b but got greedy and left.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
mbryson said:
Yep, they had a good name 7-8 years ago when I quit keeping track of the business. I've seen some of their work and it was pretty nice.

Whenever I drove past that place I had always thought it was a bar till I read the sign a bit more closely :rofl: