got a new bow, did I do good?

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I got a new bow in a trade. I know nothing about bows. Wondering if it is decent.
it is a PSE AR velocity. drop away rest. winners choice string, 8 pin top gun sight, and a bunch of other stuff I don't understand. shoots 295-305 FPS. Took it to humphries and they shot it the axles in the cams are good and it doesn't need tuning, the limbs are good. I traded a pair of binoculars for it.

M

muddyjeep

From what you explained about it! Sounds like you did real good!

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I can't wait to shoot it.

here is a pic of it. I can't believe how different this is than my other older bow. so much lighter.

Attachments

• bow1.jpg
    bow1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 19

Grim

ive never shot a PSE , but ive never heard anything bad about their bows. now get out and fling some arrows

LT.

PSE (pull, shoot, explode). All kidding aside they are not bad. I think you got the better part of the deal. PSE's have the reputation to be over priced when you buy them new. Not bad, not bad at all.

LT.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I gave a pair steiners peregrines. They are nice binoculars, but I paid next to nothing for them. and have a couple pairs already so didn't really need those.

DAA

A pair of Pergrines you got for next to nothing, you did real good. A pair of Peregrine XP's that you paid full retail for, and you got took, LOL!

- DAA

Goose

aToYoTa-fREak
I can't wait to shoot it.

here is a pic of it. I can't believe how different this is than my other older bow. so much lighter.

It looks like a great bow!
I shoot a mathews switchback xt which has a tall riser (hand brace) and has a parallel limb design like yours, & is also a solo cam like yours.
the solo cam & parallel limb design bows are very forgiving & shoot really nice!
you will probably love it.

goliath

Dirt Hedz Offroad Club
hey, guys just wanted to tell all you archery guts about our league in tooele, on thursday nights we start shooting at 7, shoot 20 3d animals at ranges from 15 to 70 yards, come check it out. also january 16-17 we are having our big shoot is aa great time, email or pm me if you would like more info about either. check out stobarchers.com

Last edited:

mesha

By endurance we conquer
A pair of Pergrines you got for next to nothing, you did real good. A pair of Peregrine XP's that you paid full retail for, and you got took, LOL!

- DAA

Sounds like it went well for me then.