got my dana 44 installed ..... finally.

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Someone tell my brothwer he BADLY needs lkike 6 more inches on those shocks~!

Oh and your welcome for the help~:D :D

I know me handing you the tools for the 1 + hour installation was pretty rough on me.

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
He neglected to tell yall he went with DETROIT LOCKER,(RSDI) 4.10'S (MBRYSON) He also put in some superior axle shafts(RSDI). Not sure what else but it sat in the garage for along time waiting for something or other

Brad Yates

airwalks are cool
ah my old spare tire. oh how i miss it :) and i think you need like 6 more inches on the shocks, but congrats on the install - you are gonna paint that cover black right?

Caleb

very cool...I agree with shawn...get them up outta harms way and that will get you some extra shock...:D:p

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
He was thinking of cutting em off and moving em up like he did on his D35, even when he did that he had to make a 3 inch adapter plate and still not enough flex :p

I told him to not cut em off :p But Now that You look at it its probably a good idea.

Hes not going to paint that diff cover, he had it sand blasted. It a finned aluminum cover. I Think it looks kinda neat :p

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by LiltraxUtah
He was thinking of cutting em off and moving em up like he did on his D35, even when he did that he had to make a 3 inch adapter plate and still not enough flex :p

I told him to not cut em off :p But Now that You look at it its probably a good idea.

Hes not going to paint that diff cover, he had it sand blasted. It a finned aluminum cover. I Think it looks kinda neat :p

plus painting will insulate it and negate many of the advantages of aluminums superior heat dissipation....I would however build a cage around it....aluminum is not rock friendly :)

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
Now it's your turn to throw in my Dana 44 axle! Then you can do the gears in the Dana 30, and Change the wheel bolt pattern on the 30 and get me some new rims! Thats' all thats holdin me back!

Looks good man, I envy you!:D :p

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Anything can be done at the right price :p

Originally posted by tweakeyjeep
Now it's your turn to throw in my Dana 44 axle! Then you can do the gears in the Dana 30, and Change the wheel bolt pattern on the 30 and get me some new rims! Thats' all thats holdin me back!

Looks good man, I envy you!:D :p