got my own name

i thought i would say hi to all my name is angie and im jeffs wife.i know a few of you but many i dont know.i just wanted to introduce my self so every one knew who was behind this name:p :D

Originally posted by britney
Let the battle's over computer time begin!!!!:D
Welcome officially Angie the Rollover Queen!
Thanks I got my name today because we were flexing our rigs and it was time turn to go, I hit the corse a couple of times and did really good but, that third time just sent me over the edge!:eek: It was cool I tiped it on its side! There should be some pics being posted soon taken from Brad Yates. Thanks though Britiany for the welcome!:)

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
Glad to hear that you were allright. Didn't look like it did too much damage... Did it?

Oh yeah the video took me a while to download, and I have DSL, so if you've got DSL, you might want to download while surfing the net. Took me probably 7-10 minutes. But I was only downloading at 16.00kb

Welcome to RME!

Originally posted by tweakeyjeep
Glad to hear that you were allright. Didn't look like it did too much damage... Did it?

Oh yeah the video took me a while to download, and I have DSL, so if you've got DSL, you might want to download while surfing the net. Took me probably 7-10 minutes. But I was only downloading at 16.00kb

Welcome to RME!
Well everything was fine ascctually. It dented my roll cage just a little but, no reall damage. Thanks for the welcome though!:)