Trip Report Grampa’s Jeep’s Greatest Hits 2017

smfulle

I put together a little compilation video of some of the more memorable clips from my jeeping this year.
It was a great year for me and Grampa's Jeep in spite of the fact that we had a little hiccup along the way this summer when i managed to roll my truck and trailer, with the jeep strapped to it, on the freeway while traveling back to Utah from the Black Hills South Dakota.

It’s a little long at 20 minutes, but I guess I really mostly make these for myself and I couldn’t bring myself to cut it down any more.

Grampa’s Jeep is a mostly stock 1948 CJ2A that was my Grampa’s hunting rig when I was a kid.

Here’s the video. I hope you like it. I sure had fun doing the jeeping to make it. All the clips before the Rubicon clips are before the accident. The Rubicon clips and later are after the accident. Took me a month of pounding, stretching and welding to get the lump of metal that remained after the accident back into the shape of a Jeep.

Bart

I think I saw your grandpa in a group of flatties coming down Minor Threat in BFE. They obviously took a wrong turn because they were bringing one out that was disabled. Looked like a fun group.

smfulle

We ran Strike Ravine, played around a .ittle at the beginning of Helldorado. Then we went part way up Green Day. One jeep broke a front drive axle so we headed back down and took a wrong turn ending up on Minor Threat.