GRE to Star Valley, Utah!

Derrat

Please join Gold Rush Expeditions on Saturday, September 23rd for a trip out and overnight camp in the Star Range Mining District. This is located in Beaver County and is only 10 miles West of Milford, UT. We will return Sunday the 24th.

The DOGM has planned on several mine closures of the area and we want to take this opportunity to document some of the more prominent mines to try and preserve them for public use. Located close by is the Frisco mining area and if time permits, we would also like to check it out as well. From this map, you can see that there are several mines in the Star Valley area to keep us busy.

We should be leaving the Salt Lake Valley at 9:00 am on Saturday and leaving Star Valley about 4:00 pm on Sunday with an expected return to the Salt Lake Valley within 3 – 4 hours of departure.

Salt Lake departure point will be:

Mocha Express Coffee
7978 So. 1300 E.

Be sure to pack for overnight camping. However, if you’re not up for the camping, Milford is nearby with an Oak Tree Inn. Call to make your own reservations at (435) 387-5266. Room rates are $69 - $74 per night.

Please email me at cschroeder@goldrushexpeditions.com to let us know if you’re joining or for more details about the trip.

moabrangler

gold mines

Its on the planning board for us. Have allways wanted to go out there,now I havew a reason an a GR8 one.

Derrat

Glad you can join us!

We're looking forward to having you join us. This is more of an exploration trip than a rockcrawling trip but, I'm sure you'll find that the destinations of our travels are just as exciting as some of the journeys. There's beautiful desolation in some of these sites and great historical value.

If you can give me a number of people to expect that would be wonderful. JIC we need to make any time considerations. We're happy to have as many people as possible join us. If you haven't seen the site in a while, take a look at some of our recent trips at:

www.goldrushexpeditions.com

Thanks again:D