Great UROC Pic......

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I was surfing on the UROC site and saw this pic I just had to post. I think I need to go to more competitions! :eek:

DSC_0103.JPG

A Head-On with a Rock on FLAT GROUND!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
WOW, that pic doesn't do that obstacle justice AT ALL. You can surmise what it must have looked like, just from the result. (hint: it was nowhere near "flat ground". :D )

Next UROC, August 16-17, Vernal. Gonna be there?

MattL

can you say HOOD?

I have never been to an event. Does it cost to get in or watch or??

What about the location? is itin the same place as last time?

Mo info please...

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
That pic was from the Cedar City event, the next one will be in Vernal. (well, just outside Vernal actually) I think it'll be in the same area it was last summer, which is the same area the RCAA event was a couple months ago.

It does cost to be a spectator, $7 per carload I think it is. They always have some concessions/vendors around, as well as porta-potties. Bring yer camera!

Caleb

Yep goin4xn and I were judging that obstacle...that thing was stuck pretty good...spotter AND driver couldn't push it over...they had to use some help...from what I remember the 4-wheel steering rigs(Jeffs, Charlies, and the other twin) didn't do as well on that obstacle as what you would think they would...they all turned too much:D:D:D

It's totally worth it to got o these events...the most fun you can have without actually wheelin, but unfortunatley I wont be able to make the Vernal event (family vacation:mad: )

Vonski

nothing to see here...
While waiting for our turn, we watched Dean Bulloch in his Sami do the same thing but on his tail. However, his spotter was able to eventually pull the front end down with the strap.

Skye, you can get an entry form from Me, the UROC site, or you could probably register in Vernal (a few always sneak in last minute).

Last edited:

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
Originally posted by I Lean
That pic was from the Cedar City event, the next one will be in Vernal. (well, just outside Vernal actually) I think it'll be in the same area it was last summer, which is the same area the RCAA event was a couple months ago.

It does cost to be a spectator, $7 per carload I think it is. They always have some concessions/vendors around, as well as porta-potties. Bring yer camera!

Unfortunately it is $7 a person. Kids under 12 get in free.

I would be happy to email an entry form to anyone who wants one.