Trip Report Great Weekend at Sand Hollow

Bart

My friends Matt and Dave, and my SIL Jared decided to make a quick run to Sand Hollow this weekend to run some trails that we're leading and gunning for Winter 4x4. I had run The Fallen once last year, but wanted to get more familiar with the lines. We moved right through it and even did the official last 2 obstacles to the memorial. It was cool to walk up and see the amazing tribute they have created. After the Fallen we went up and ran Unforgiven, and then finished Saturday off with The Ledges. I hadn't run the last 2 trails and they were a blast. Jared headed home yesterday morning, so it was just Matt, Dave and I on Risky Biz. Wow, another fun trail with some amazing obstacles.

With our small group of built, reliable rigs and capable drivers we were able to move through the trails without getting out and spotting every obstacle, and then had time to play on some obstacles to find better lines . We took our time and stopped for a few breaks but most of the time it was just fun, challenging wheeling, for full bodied rigs. It was the best weekend of wheeling I've had in years.

We didn't have anyone to take pics but here's a couple for effect.
f2.jpgM1.jpgJ2.jpg

Last edited: