Greeting from Moab!!!

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
Well my son and I finally made it to moab... the old CJ over heated in price and just before green river... so now that I'm here I am going to pull the thermostat in hopes that it allows the engine to run cooler!

Oh by the way its nice here... temps in the 40's I think and the city isn't that heavly populated with rigs yet... just say about 300 of them! I'm staying at the KOA south of town if anyone wants to drop by!

John

gijohn40

I'll try to post a few pictures if I can on here to let you see what is going on... We are living in a tent at the KOA lucky they have electricity and I brought a space heater!

Tomorrow we are going to attempt Fins and Things if my jeep doesn't over heat again... I took the thermostat out and it seems to be running ok now... wish me luck!

Sunday we are going to run Hell's revenge if I can keep the jeep together long enough! lol

Your Moab corrispondant!

gijohn40

gksspot said:
keep us poted on the weather

Weather update...

This morning its cloudy and looks like it has the possiblity to rain but its still nice and the temp are still warm too! Most the people are walking around with long sleave shirts and some have a jacket... don't see any shorts everyone has long pants on.

As far as the cops... seen a few but no one that got pulled over for anything! and I have even seen a few suburans with their doors off and the cops are leaving them alone... the stretch highway 6 from price to I-70 had 4 UHP on it and they were pulling over everyone speeding so take your time getting down here.

The gas prices here are as follows: unleaded 2.03-2.07, prem 2.25-2.30...

if anyone has anything they want me to check on or whatever pm me!

John

O'neal

?????????
Imagine that,someone else in evanston.I thought I was the only one around here that enjoyed wheelin.....Now when you get back let's go wheelin :D
The weather sound's nice...not too cold or hot.Post up some pic's and have fun in moab.... :)

gijohn40

weather update!

As of 2pm it was lightly raining here in moab... still only seen 2 cops in town... and they were at the donut shop (j/k) the sky was overcast all day but still warm enough for windows down.

gijohn40

weather update...

as of 8pm here in Moab it is lightly raining but still pretty warm. its not a constant rain just a few drops here and there... and a light wind as well...

On another note... the UHP came to town and has been pulling people over for stupid things already! one guy was driving with his rollbar lights on and got a nice ticket I'm sure... the local cops are just sitting back being the good guys while the two UHP's are the one doing the dirty work.

so when you finally get here be a good person and mind your P's and Q's!!
and above all else have some fun!!!