Gregs '85 Toyota pickup

Owners Name & City- Greg Gardner. Lehi, Utah.

Make, Model & Year of Vehicle- '85 Toyota Pickup.

Engine- Working on 7MGE Supra engine swap, had worn out 22R.

Transmission- W56, stock Toy 5 speed Tranny.

T-Case- Dual Cases, stock gearing in each. 108 to 1 Crawl Ratio.

Axles- Factory Axles, 5.29's, rear Detroit & front Lockrite.

Suspension- 44044's in front, Chevy leafs in back. (Rear 4 Link & coils in the future.)

Wheels and Tires- 15x10 MRT Beadlocks & 37" MT/R's.

Winch- None yet.

Favorite Trails- Lower & Upper Helldorado, 21 Road & Pritchett Canyon.

Other- Current projects: Fiberglass fenders, wrap up engine swap, install SuperBirfs, 4 Link w/ Coils in the Rear & lot's of tube work the near future!

Humble beginnings (Nearly stock!!)-

attachment.php

35's and some Mods-

attachment.php

21 Road-

attachment.php

Upper Helldorado-

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
jmaxj said:
Looks good, but it sounds like your gonna have alot more fun with all them upgrades and the motor swap :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's pretty much going to be a diffrent rig once it's running again. I took it down with just the motor swap planned, but in the mean time, I've been adding alot of other junk as I came across "good deals." ;)

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
when did it last see direct sunlight?
:D

i can't wait to see it in action....you have alittle while to finish it before my mission you know!....better hurry!!!!! :rofl:

Caleb

Greg said:
Yeah, it's pretty much going to be a diffrent rig once it's running again. I took it down with just the motor swap planned, but in the mean time, I've been adding alot of other junk as I came across "good deals." ;)

didn't you originally take it down for a 22re swap and after nearly completing that you decided to go the supra route:rofl: sounds all too familiar...

BTW, sweet truck:p

IBC

ROOTBEER ANALYST
Current Status

Hey Greg what is the current status of this project? The last time I saw it was when it was on its side in AF Canyon! hehehe

But I shouldn't make fun - I drive a beetle!