Jeep The RME4x4 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Alright, going to do a photo dump of the Gladiator. I want to document this thing from the get go, so hold on! :p

20190715_202423-L.jpg

20190715_202934-L.jpg

20190715_202437-L.jpg

P1015601-L.jpg

P1015599-L.jpg

20190715_202355-L.jpg

P1015603-L.jpg

P1015604-L.jpg

P1015606-L.jpg

P1015608-L.jpg

P1015609-L.jpg

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
So I have to say, the technology built into this thing is incredible.... from the entertainment system to the dashboard, there is SO much you can do/see/monitor/change, etc. And driving it is quite different than my old JKU, the additional wheelbase really helps stabilize it at speed. Surprisingly, turning it isn't that bad. The LED headlights and fog lights are awesome, a very valuable upgrade. Still getting used to the 8 speed transmission, but it seems to shift pretty quickly, keeping the engine around its peak torque.

Caleb

So I have to say, the technology built into this thing is incredible.... from the entertainment system to the dashboard, there is SO much you can do/see/monitor/change, etc. And driving it is quite different than my old JKU, the additional wheelbase really helps stabilize it at speed. Surprisingly, turning it isn't that bad. The LED headlights and fog lights are awesome, a very valuable upgrade. Still getting used to the 8 speed transmission, but it seems to shift pretty quickly, keeping the engine around its peak torque.

Jeep's done a great job on these newer vehicles. I love some of the details like the little jeeps all around and the imprint of the flip flops. Seems like silly, non-functional, things but it shows their attention to detail they put in to these vehicles. My most favorite (useless) item it on start-up, you get the "Since 1941" text and the animation of the front end of an old Willies jeep that morphs in the front end of the JL...I assume they have the same (or similar) in the Gladiator.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Jeep's done a great job on these newer vehicles. I love some of the details like the little jeeps all around and the imprint of the flip flops. Seems like silly, non-functional, things but it shows their attention to detail they put in to these vehicles. My most favorite (useless) item it on start-up, you get the "Since 1941" text and the animation of the front end of an old Willies jeep that morphs in the front end of the JL...I assume they have the same (or similar) in the Gladiator.
I can't say why, but I dig those details. The grille in the headlight, and the one in the bottom of the cupholder are favorites.