Shawn

Just Hanging Out
One of those is correct.

:p

I just have to wait for seals:rolleyes:

Ya know,,, It's the little things that hang you up,,,:mad:

Parker

Originally posted by Skyetone
I am guessing you are comming to your sences and scrappin out the heepy so you can buy a real toy :D. or shafts...

Uhhh... pretty sure he already has a "Toy". Look closer. :rolleyes:

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
When I ran my Toy axels I was locked front and rear.

When I did the One Ton Conversion, money ended up not being in my favor so I only had a limited slip in the front.

After wheeling with lockers front and rear for so long and then wheeling with one locker and a LS front end, it put a whole new meaning to wheeling.

Now my dear friends the wait is over

:D :D

Detroit.....

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
DERFF your LC grill screems CJ. but can't see much of it and thats the story I am sticking with. :D where is the beer smile? The Cheromutt looks good.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
is that an early LC? The grill looks kinda wierd. small or something. never been huge on LC's though. been around em, owned one but never really played with em.

SuperRunner

Turbo is my middle name
I know why it looks like a jeep grill, because it is chrome. He he. Nope, sky, that is how they look. Looks like a 70-73, wipers are on top of the winshield instead on the bottom, and it has the round combo signal/marker instead of the square ones.

Although I can't remember it has been a while since I owned my 3 FJ40s, but is the grill upside down?

Last edited: