For Sale (SOLD) H2 Silver Painted 17s

1969honda

Supporting Member
Asking Price
$125.00
Condition
Used - Fair to Bad Condition
Their the factory silver painted typical H2 smells. Had plans to put them on my K5 when it's done but I recently came across a deal on some 17" Hutchinsons I couldn't pass up. Wheels are a little rough and if I remember right one has small crack in the bead lip, totally fixable. Will try to get pictures this afternoon. All 5 for $125 on RME.

1969honda

Supporting Member
I forgot to mention, these wheels are up in the Logan area. After the 27th I'll be working in Ogden though so I can get them that far without any problems.

1969honda

Supporting Member
All of them show some rock rash, guy I bought them from in Brigham had them on a TJ with thrashed 37s that he pulled of when I picked them up. I looked really carefully over the lips again and other than the rock rash and the shown dings in the outer lip I couldn't find any cracks. I thought the one in the 2nd pick was cracked where my finger is pointing, but it is not and like I said all had tires holding air when I picked them up. 4 of the 5 do look like the center bore was filed or ground a little to open them up, I'd assume to fit the old king pin 60 hub as that is what was on the guy's jeep. I've had them sitting in storage for 2 1/2 years waiting to finish my K5.

@crosbike hit me up first, if he passes then they are all yours if you want them @Gravy

wheel 1.jpgwheel 2.jpgwheel 3.jpgwheel 4.jpgwheel 5.jpg