Had a couple of fun-filled days at BFE.

RedBull_RockIt

Stuffed the money box with a couple $20's...had a blast for a day...rode the kickass trials motorcycles available for rent out at BFE (TOTALLY FUN!)...

Just wanted to say thanks for the great times provided by the lands at BFE!

So much fun in fact that we had to turn south to get Becca a new tranny after burning her's up playing in the competition area! BTW...anyone that needs tranny work, Randy at Jimmy's 4x4 in Cortez is AMAZING!

Jeremy and crew...thanks!

Last edited:

RedBull_RockIt

There was a cool guy working out on the property that rented trials bikes and some smaller crossover bikes by Scorpa called "4Tricks"...or something like that. We took those out for a run thru GreenDay as well as the comp area and had an absolute blast! Even a total beginner to a motorcycle can ride those things and actually do pretty well, even in tough terrain. Plus, they weight so little you can save yourself in you get in over your head. I've got to get pics downloaded.
BTW, they were so much fun, we're writing a magazine article just on them.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I met that guy over Memorial Weekend. He was having a riot out there on his bike and watching us go through upper. Those bikes looked like a lot of fun!

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
That Guy wouldn't happen to be Jeremy's dad?? Was his name Dale??

If so, Very cool guy!! They (Dale, Jeremy, and Family) have had rentals and guided moto tours of Moab for years!

RedBull_RockIt

It wasn't Jeremy's dad. It was a gentleman from Minnesota (I think) that had traded in his day-job for a life of adventure. He'd bought a motorhome, trailer, and a number of trials bikes and these "4Tricks" bikes and made his way to Moab to strike his fortune in "living" versus finances. He was really a cool guy and we hope he finds his niche.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
rckcrlr said:
That Guy wouldn't happen to be Jeremy's dad?? Was his name Dale??

If so, Very cool guy!! They (Dale, Jeremy, and Family) have had rentals and guided moto tours of Moab for years!

I don't think so, when Shane & I saw him he mentioned that he was from back east somewhere, mabey Tennessee? He recently came to Moab & was out playing around on the small bikes Dustin mentioned... they're kinda like a mini-mtn bike that has a motor. :greg: Very cool little rides. He offered to let us test drive them, but we already had a long day & just wanted to get back to town.

Thanks for sharing your trip with us Dustin, Area BFE is a great attraction.

JParriott

THREESIX
I see you guys have met Tom. He has been a huge help with Area BFE of the past couple months. He's our resident now. The bikes are fun. So much fun I've been considering kicking back into bikes and out of wheelin. Then I wake up and realize I am over 30 and way to busted up for it. It hurts the day after. I am a wuss that needs a good PRP seat now. Unfortunately they won't fit a Montesa.