Hammer Down

ALF

SURE!?
Yes make fun and flame on if you want-_- But I finally saw this movie and what a let down:( Not one chevy unless you count the hummer:mad2:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
You were watching it for the Chevies?

The making of that movie was good times. :)

Caleb

watching Hammer Down now is not nearly as good as it was in the day, but it is still a great show. That show brought a lot of new "techniques" to the filming of 4wd videos. I'd still give it a thumbs up on the viewer list for sure :p

...oh, and who cares about the Chevies? (or lack of) :rofl: :p

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
ALF said:
"It was a JEEP thing... But all that SH!T broke!!":D

It's a fullsize thing...You wouldn't understand!:p

My Jeep is more Chev than Jeep. I've got a Jeep, frame, body, transfer case, title and gas tank. Pretty much everything else is custom stuff or Chev origin.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
ALF said:
Yes make fun and flame on if you want-_- But I finally saw this movie and what a let down:( Not one chevy unless you count the hummer:mad2:

Are you the same kind of dense cretin that gets mad when he doesn't see any Chevy in any other REAL racing series that included Left AND right hand turns?

Who gives a flying sack of fecal matter what brands are represented? What...are you a NASCAR fanatic or something pathetic like that?

ALF

SURE!?
spencurai said:
Are you the same kind of dense cretin that gets mad when he doesn't see any Chevy in any other REAL racing series that included Left AND right hand turns?

Who gives a flying sack of fecal matter what brands are represented? What...are you a NASCAR fanatic or something pathetic like that?

No I HATE Nascar!:sick: