Hanging Tree 5/21/2016

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I was hoping to see some pics here, but am now disappointed. Of course, I have zero pics to contribute anyway--so I'm no better. :D Thanks for organizing that run though, I didn't know that trail was so fun!

Bart

I didn't get any pics either, but I sure had a blast. It took longer than I'm used to but fun was had by all. It was nice putting names with faces and really cool to wheel with new and old friends.

Pile of parts

I have video of the last 3 of us going up the last obstacle. I guess I should say 2 going up and me attempting. I'll post later but looking forward to pictures. Thanks for organizing the run. It was a great bunch to wheel with.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
It was epic!

I didn't take a single photo--my passenger was the official photographer of the trip. However, my dash cam was filming all the while. I need to sift through the video segments and upload a few good ones to YouTube. Once I do, I'll post them here.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Nice pictures. It looks like it was pretty dry with not much water coming down the trail. I would have expected more still being early in the year. We went Fathers day weekend years ago and it had a lot of water coming down it then.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Nice pictures. It looks like it was pretty dry with not much water coming down the trail. I would have expected more still being early in the year. We went Fathers day weekend years ago and it had a lot of water coming down it then.

It got wetter the second half of the trail.

Bart

I have seen more water on the trail, but I hadn't seen as much mud as we got into. It was a bit strange.

SSR

Great pictures Troy!!! It was nice to meet you guys and put faces to the names, you are a great group.

My son and I had a blast, thanks for letting us join in the fun. After every trail I ask my son what his favorite part of the trail, he usually responds with one or two things that stood out to him. When I asked him this question on the drive home from Hanging Tree he responded "The Whole Thing!"

I did get some pictures, though not as high quality as Troy's. I'll look through them and see if there's anything worthwhile that Troy didn't capture and post. I also got a few video clips of the big waterfall, but I know less about posting video from a computer than I know about proper steering geometry... So no videos today.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Great pictures Troy!!! It was nice to meet you guys and put faces to the names, you are a great group.

My son and I had a blast, thanks for letting us join in the fun. After every trail I ask my son what his favorite part of the trail, he usually responds with one or two things that stood out to him. When I asked him this question on the drive home from Hanging Tree he responded "The Whole Thing!"

I did get some pictures, though not as high quality as Troy's. I'll look through them and see if there's anything worthwhile that Troy didn't capture and post. I also got a few video clips of the big waterfall, but I know less about posting video from a computer than I know about proper steering geometry... So no videos today.

Your son was cool.

If you take pictures half as good as you drive, your pictures will be twice as good as Troy's. :)

Rock Taco

Thanks! Like Davy said it got wetter the more we progressed toward the top.

Your son was cool.

If you take pictures half as good as you drive, your pictures will be twice as good as Troy's. :)

truth!

Rock Taco

Thanks! I agree there were a lot that I had not meet until this trip. Maybe those that went can quote one of the pictures above so we can all know who is who.

Also so I have a ton more pictures that I couldn't upload due to the 10MB restriction. If you want all of pics of that I took of you pm me your email and I'll get them hosted and give you some time to down load.

I also have some videos but have to figure out how to get them posted on here. They are MTS files so if one of you know how to do that let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Troy took all the pictures.

Where are they Troy?

Post up your video!

Last edited: