Central Utah Hanging Tree run on Sat, Oct 19th

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
I haven't run HTT this year, and I didn't get to run it last year. This is an oversight that must be corrected. However, I always miss the organized runs of that trail because they almost always happen on a Saturday--it is usually difficult for me to be away from work on a Saturday.

As it happens, for other reasons I have decided to burn a vacation day on Saturday October 19th. And If I'm not going to be at work on a Saturday, then I certainly ought to spend the day in my Jeep. So here I am, announcing my intention to run the trail on that day.

My co-worker Mike is also burning a vacation day at the same time (and for the same reasons), so he naturally wants to come see this trail which he has heard so much about. He'll be driving his CJ-5 (which is now a stretched wheelbase on 1-ton axles and 35s). So that's two vehicles planning to attend.

Anybody else want to join us?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
This trail is at the top of my fun list. Unfortunately (but not really), that week is Moab week for my fam. If anybody looking hasn't ran this trail but has the equipment to do so, I highly recommend it!