Happy Birthday to.... RME!!!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
RME is 19 years old today! :eek: Can't believe this place has been around 19 years!

Just want to say thanks to everyone that is still active on RME, we've been thru a lot of changes, challenges and turnover over the last 19 years. RME is a huge part of my life and love all the friendships, experiences and trips that have happened because of this place and you guys. So thanks to you, reading this post.... YOU make RME great. Happy B-Day RME!

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I was an og extremist. I remember being so extreme that Brent Orton and mark Bryson had to babysit me and my shitty overheating grand cherokar up mineral basin.

One of my favorite memories though was drag racing Shawn across the snow covered parking lot at 5mp during a U4 winter convention. I was all giggles

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
It seems like I was a lurker for quite a while before helping out at the public lands clean up the end of September of 2003 when Kurt invited me to hop in with Shawn (I don’t think Shawn was happy about that) to go retrieve the rodeo off of constrictor. Met Greg, Hickey, SukaB, JamesK, (if you were there post up) in the process and was hooked.

Official sign up looks like oct 2003.

Happy Birthday RME. ?

Bart

Yea, but those Honey BBQ Twist things your brought were sure tasty! :)
That's funny. My grandson had a bag of those Fritos Honey BBQ Twists on our trip to the Swell last weekend and they were a hit. Happy Birthday RME.