Happy Halloween

Pile of parts

Reactions varied but everyone seemed to like it. There was true fear as people rounded the corner and had to come by to check it out to make sure it wasn't real. It was fun to answer the door and hear the comments. One kid, about 8-10, wanted to know how I "made" the car look like that... I hope he didn't go home and start on his parents car. The problem is that some of my neighbors got so caught up in it that they were telling me how we were going to improve it next year. Unfortunately, this was a pure timing "decoration" and I had to remind them of that. One even suggested I pull the drivetrain and keep the rest around.

No, the cops never came by but my wife was pretty concerned about that. One neighbor suggested I call dispatch to let them know ahead of time. However, I'm no stranger to explaining myself to authority so I thought it might be fun.😉

This was way better than carving pumpkins! I'm just afraid that I'm a "one and done..."

Pile of parts

The one thing I didn't do - but REALLY wanted to, was drive down to the gas station or cruise the grocery store parking lot about 10:00 last night with the blood and guts on it.
I would haver certainly done that in my younger days!