Happy late Thanksgiving!!!!

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
Chicken1.jpg

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
BlackSheep said:
:rofl:

Hey Greenjeep, how was your trip to colo? Hope you had good weather. Did the road damage on I-70 slow you down?

We had a great time. We avoided the damage on I-70 (and we had hoped to avoid the weather too) by coming across highway 24 and 50 into Montrose. We hit a major storm coming through Monarch Pass; max speed was about 30 for like 3 hours, it was dang slippery!

I read your trip reports, sounds like it was a fun trip, but expensive for your companions! How did you manage to stay unscathed?

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
greenjeep said:
We had a great time. We avoided the damage on I-70 (and we had hoped to avoid the weather too) by coming across highway 24 and 50 into Montrose. We hit a major storm coming through Monarch Pass; max speed was about 30 for like 3 hours, it was dang slippery!

Man, sounds like a rough drive.....Glad you made it through safely. How did Gunner do on the trip? I'm assuming you took him of course.

greenjeep said:
I read your trip reports, sounds like it was a fun trip, but expensive for your companions! How did you manage to stay unscathed?

just lucky I guess!!!

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
BlackSheep said:
Man, sounds like a rough drive.....Glad you made it through safely. How did Gunner do on the trip? I'm assuming you took him of course.

just lucky I guess!!!

He did great!! Being a truck drivers ex-dog, he is VERY used to road trips. He sure loved playing fetch in a foot of snow!! :D

Can I borrow some of that luck ;)

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
mbryson said:
:ugh: :ugh: :rolleyes: :ugh: :ugh: .......Shane, there's these really cool places to meet GIRLS.........the 'chick' thing is kind of a slang term.....

:rofl: :rofl: :eek: I guess I'm just feeling a bit lonely for the holidays. :eek: :rofl:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
mbryson said:
Come on down (watch it, I'll have you work on my Jeep or something in a few weeks)......Did you get all set up?

Nope, not all moved up yet. Not until after the 16th. I'm up there every weekend though. :)