hardware geeks

troutbum

cubi-kill
anyone have a good local source for PC hardware? I order most my stuff from newegg, but for little things it would be nice to have a local supply?

Caleb

ebc computers for some things (I dont like them that much though), LS Micro for some things, and I think its called PC Club (maybe PC Mall???) for other stuff...those are who I check for local stuff...otherwise like you, I order through New Egg...

Brad J

I have been really happy w/ LS Micro also. Just bought a really nice ASUS motherboard from them. I search the Sunday paper for who has the best price on Hard Drives and other things. :D

-Brad J.

troutbum

cubi-kill
thanks

gonna cruise by LS micro after work,
just got done building a new system and need some odds and ends...
running a prescott in an Abit AA8 socket 775 mobo and the damn thing won't stay cool, even at normal clock speeds... :rolleyes:

thanks again

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
I usually go to Computer Geeks for my hardware. I haven't found a good local source. Sometimes I will stop into the local Brigham computer store.. forgot the name but they have some good deals, *sometimes*. Just remember with Computer Geeks you get what you pay for goes a long way. I have had to return 1/4 of all of the stuff I have ordered from them.

I built 4 computers for less than 400 bucks for some friends and the computers are SCREAMERS (fast)! Don't go cheap on hardware... the difference is like putting generic brand tires on your rockcrawler instead of MTR's/CC/BFG Krawlers.. you get my point.. :D