has anyone been snowmobling yet??????

jardine

has anyone been snowmobiling yet?? if so where did you go and what were the snow conditions like. i heard mirror lake is pretty good right now but was also wondering what its like down in fairview. i got a new sled and i hate seeing it just sitting in the trailer. i need to ride really bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

78 One owner

Can't wait to go sledding myself. My ol' Phazers still have alot of life left in them and they hate the trailer too.

Down here in southern Utah we haven't gotten enough yet but it is snowing right now and I'm hopeful...

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I haven't been yet, my sister moved to Pocatello and then my brother moved last Sat. Hopefully this Sat. Anyway, last week had some friends that went up to Monte, they couldn't park at the lot but didn't have to go to far up. Said it was great. They said they didn't have to worry to much about rocks, but I think I still would.

What machine did you buy? I really want a new M7 with the 141" track. But I will have to wait a couple of years for that one.

Medsker

Slackers! I've been three times now. Top of guardsmans has close to 5'. Snow was great, fluffy and heavy. Lot's of traction. Never hit anything. There were a lot of trucks parked but the trails weren't too crowded. That's the only place I've been but there was plenty of snow.
I ride exciters, one of them is undergoing a turbocharging project right now. I'll let you guys know how that turns out.