Head shaving party this Friday

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Ok...here's the deal. There are certain people down here at the shop that need to shave their heads for some genetic reasons, and others of us that are willing to do it in support of those with the CD gene...

It is tentatively planned for the evening of Friday Dec. 17th. So bring down your clippers and your mullets and lets do the world a service!

People who are confirmed head-shavers:

Bryson
Vonski
I Lean
Kyle
Ogre (modifying, if not shaving)
tjjeepjunkie
cruiser
Coreshot
muleskinner
BlackSheep
Supergropr
Hickey
Mbryson (thank you :D )
RamToy
GR4x4
JeepinJoe
Josh75cj5
MRJ
jp008
crimsonride
smokin97ram
1\4elliptic toy

People that SHOULD come, or who we think might be willing: (people will move from this list to the other as they confirm)

allterrain
Maverick
B-Rad
Shawn
richpblaze
baerpaws
Bart
CanadanXJ
Ryslc
Parker
Clutch
crapmanche4l
grinch
theferg
dieslcruisrhead
dbtech01
EZRhino (you know you want to)
ROCKRUNNER
Floppy Hat
Get Me Wired
harkinoff
John Ellerbe
dodging CJ's
rock-slide
Jhill
rootrat
Skyetone
SRN
TEAM FRED
TheBigSgt
Todd Adams
troutbum
xj punk

NEW LIST:
People who are too scared to do it...

JamesK
RockMonkey
rckcrlr
JamesK
Cruiseroutfit
Ohms
HARD CORE
JamesK
Herzog
Greg :greg:
JamesK
Toyota crawlin

List #4...girls who are off the hook because...well...they're girls.

Britney
Chicky
Cody (is anybody surprised?)
JeepGirl
Brett (he's a dad now...you know.)
She Runner
VANDALL

Feel free to add suggestions for people who either need to shave, or would do it just for fun.

Last edited:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
(successful evasion of the "Cool person list!")

Mission Accomplished. :cool:

and my apologies go out to all you genetically challenged fools without adequate cranial coverage....I MIGHT follow suit.....in about 50 years...bwaaa ha ha ha ha

its funny because I routinely cook my dome under various and asundry hot head gear.....

JF1

I'd do it but my wife says I'd look like Charlie Brown. She doesn't want to sleep with Charlie Brown so the hair stays. :D

jp008

I know that my head is automatically shaving itself. Maybe all of us that are on that list can grow one side really long and wear pocket protectors and then do the comb-over thing and hit the comps as the "new crew wheelers". The one thing that really concerns me is the hype we will all be getting. Magazines, TV shows, Radio etc.... We will not have enough time to do our work, as we are all a buch of "sexy bastids :D " It is really not fair to those that are NOT hair challenged.

BTW if you can get it to where we can do this thing as a money making venture and then donate ALL the funds to needy families for Christmas I'm in.
I'd be willing to donate $50.00.

Ante up......

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I do need another shave... but I probably won't get a scalp/shoulder massage & some bottled water, huh? Guess I'll just stick with my regular hair-cutter-person, she rocks!

(Anyhow, theres no way I'd let Bryson giving me any kind of massage... :ugh: )

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Man, some of you people are no fun. COME DOWN! You can help hold Olly down while his hair gets butchered. :)

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Greg said:

(Anyhow, theres no way I'd let Bryson giving me any kind of massage... :ugh: )
Hey...I never volunteered for the service...just a place for it to happen, and an excuse to piss off your girlfriends/wives/boyfriends/husbands/parents.

I do kinda like Jim's idea of the X-mas fundraiser...

Maybe we could all put into a pot for JamesK to grow a pair... :p