Head shaving party this Friday

VANDALL

Take my name OFF THAT ******* LIST!!!!!!!
And DON'T NOMINATE ME 4 **** EVER AGAIN U *******!!!!

P.S. THANKS 4 PISSING ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!
VANDALL.

Bart

VANDALL said:
Take my name OFF THAT ******* LIST!!!!!!!
And DON'T NOMINATE ME 4 **** EVER AGAIN U *******!!!!

P.S. THANKS 4 PISSING ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!
VANDALL.

Forget the meds this morning, eh? :greg:

chicky

Peep!
I Lean said:
It may or may not be a good idea, I'll find out later. She's bursting with excitement right now though, trying to figure out the surprise I told her to expect Friday evening. :rofl: :rofl: Hey, you can't say she won't be surprised......

She probably has her hopes up for something wonderful, like a nice romantic dinner or going to a movie. This will not be good. :eek: You'll probably be in the dog house for a long time! Is she planning on coming to the shop friday night?

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
chicky said:
She probably has her hopes up for something wonderful, like a nice romantic dinner or going to a movie. This will not be good. :eek: You'll probably be in the dog house for a long time! Is she planning on coming to the shop friday night?

Nope, at least not for now. I can't figure out how to get her there without spilling the "surprise". Got any ideas?

chicky

Peep!
I Lean said:
Nope, at least not for now. I can't figure out how to get her there without spilling the "surprise". Got any ideas?

Are you serious? I'm on Mandy's side here.... How would you feel if she came home with a shaved head after promising you a big surprise? I am not getting in the middle of this one, or maybe I already have . :ugh: I guess Braden is planning on going down after work, so I will probably join him to see how this all turns out. :rofl:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
chicky said:
Are you serious? I'm on Mandy's side here.... How would you feel if she came home with a shaved head after promising you a big surprise? I am not getting in the middle of this one, or maybe I already have . :ugh: I guess Braden is planning on going down after work, so I will probably join him to see how this all turns out. :rofl:

I'm gonna try to get her to the shop too, just cuz I think she'd have fun at the "party". There will be a bunch of knuckleheads there, after all....what's more fun than that? :)

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
chicky said:

It's just hair.....you never know, she might just like it!! However, I hope Carl hasn't led her to believe it is going to be the greatest surprise she's ever seen. If she's expecting {jewelry, nice dinner, fancy undergarments, etc.} and gets a shaved head....would be a bit of a let down!!

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
haha at least i'm not on the girl list!
i can't shave my head cause my head is too big, airplanes would be blinded by the whiteness and crash into it.
i wore an adult size hat in peewee baseball :D

but when i start to bald i'll admit it and shave. give me like 20 years :p

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
OK...Here's the plan so far.

Be at the shop (3250 s 1100 e in slc) at or around 5:00 pm...there will be some pizza and drink stuff...and chips if we hiss Hickey's butt enough. We will also have a food-drive set up for the Utah Food Bank. Bring in whatever canned and non-perishable food items that you would like, and come watch the destruction!

Please pass this on to other local boards and clubs, since the food bank needs all the help we can give 'em. And it will be fun too... :)

We will have reps from the Utah Four Wheel Drive Assoc. (cruiseroutfit...EZ...sarge...hint hint...)there also helping out with the food drive.

And plus...more bald people means I will feel less stupid. :p

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Well, the good news is, I don't have to work tomorrow. The bad news is, I have a cold. Being sick is dumb. I can hook up the chips. I know a guy... :hickey:

Bald is Beautiful!