Heard you guys on 2M this evening.....

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Welcome to the group, Chad! I'm glad you found us. Based on your photo, you will fit right in here. RME is a fantastic "non-denominational" 4WD forum, where folks with all sorts of rigs and all sorts of 4WD hobbies are welcome to gather. I am sure you'll make many friends here.

I am particularly happy that you found us via the net. I have been accused of being an overzealous promoter of ham radio--and I'd say that is a correct assessment--so I think it is great that you've already entered that world as well. Sorry I wasn't on the net last night; before then, I had been net control each week. (Eric did a great job in my absence and I appreciate his willingness to step up and handle it.)

I see you're a General, and I read your bio on QRZ. Do you have a mobile radio in your rig? <I apologize if I'm asking questions you answered on the net.>

I look forward to seeing you on the trail and chatting with you on the radio.

Starskey

Welcome to the group, Chad! I'm glad you found us. Based on your photo, you will fit right in here. RME is a fantastic "non-denominational" 4WD forum, where folks with all sorts of rigs and all sorts of 4WD hobbies are welcome to gather. I am sure you'll make many friends here.

I am particularly happy that you found us via the net. I have been accused of being an overzealous promoter of ham radio--and I'd say that is a correct assessment--so I think it is great that you've already entered that world as well. Sorry I wasn't on the net last night; before then, I had been net control each week. (Eric did a great job in my absence and I appreciate his willingness to step up and handle it.)

I see you're a General, and I read your bio on QRZ. Do you have a mobile radio in your rig? <I apologize if I'm asking questions you answered on the net.>

I look forward to seeing you on the trail and chatting with you on the radio.
I do have 2M/440 in the Cherokee. Hope to soon be buying another Jeep. My brother wants this one and I want to buy something newer and nicer. Something a little more expedition-ish. I look forward to getting to know this crew better. Feel like I've lucked out and landed among kindred spirits.

Starskey

Nice - Like that color!
Thanks!

I think I lucked out. It's not badged as anything special, but according to the VIN it was ordered with Unlimited suspension, Rubicon 5 speed trans, it has Terraflex long arm kit, terraflex axles on both ends, ARB air lockers, hydraulic bump stops, huge steering dampener, upgraded tail lights, upgraded spare tire mount, light bar, front bumper, tires, wheels.......

But oddly, no winch. Guess they left me something to do.