Hello all

George

Lets see, I'm a 5' 8" 130lb hot blonde with long legs and large... Oh never mind, that's what I want for Christmas.

I am a member of the Big Horn 4WD Club Ogden, Utah & Xtreme Ammo 4WD Club.

My Jeep is a 98 Tj. I'm into rockcrawling and turning wrenches on Jeeps (seems to be mostly fixing Yj's LOL).

Feel free to visit my website. Has good info on it as well as tech write ups I do on mine or other Jeeps.

I know some of you know me from Jeep SLC list and Moab.

tj2.jpg

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by George
Lets see, I'm a 5' 8" 130lb hot blonde with long legs and large... .

Well then, let me be the first to say, 'Hey there........'

Nice way to introduce yourself, George! Sounds like you'll fit in around here! Lets see your TJ!

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Greg

Well then, let me be the first to say, 'Hey there........'

Nice way to introduce yourself, George! Sounds like you'll fit in around here! Lets see your TJ!

You silly single guys.......:rolleyes: ........YJ'er's are used to getting a little guff, just not quite as much as bald guys driving their kids around in the family wagon on street tires.....

AmmoMike

Ok George you are starting in on the wrong vehicle. I have never seen my YJ trailered home because i broke my axle 5 min into the trip.....

Glad to have you aboard!

George

Above picture worked for a brief while until Freeservers.com figured it out. LOL

Oh Ammo Mike speaks, I believe that would be one of those Yj's I'm always working on.

Ammo Mike I have never broke my transmission going through a little mud puddle. LOL

trpl xj

you know George if you had a real lift, some real tires at least 33's, O and a real motor. You might be able to do some wheelin. Instead of all the mall crawlin you do.:p
One more thing buy a Toyota there much beter than Heeps. I know I have both.

trpl xj

out ramp the the XJ............uh sure what ever floats your boat. Just remember the ramp doesn't mean squat. By the end of Dec. I should have that Beta test lift on XJ :D and will see how well it proforms. It should kick butt.