Hello from Layton

Bennj512

Hey everyone! Longtime wheeler new to the area looking for some wheelin buddies. Spent a fair amount of time in cache valley then moved to Denver for the last 10 years. Recently accepted a job as a lineman for the city and moved to Layton. I recently picked up an 84 jimmy on 35s, nothing too crazy yet but I've got big plans for it. When I lived in cache valley I was wheelin a super sweet SAS'd Yota on 35s then sold that and took a little sabbatical from wheeling. Im back though so looking for someone to show me around!

Attachments

• EA767E41-70CF-4CB9-8C84-22F20C15E203.jpeg
    EA767E41-70CF-4CB9-8C84-22F20C15E203.jpeg
    400.4 KB · Views: 21

Bennj512

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I grew up wheeling in a 72' k5 so I'm stoked to finally have a blazer of my own. The c10 is a 75' long bed. Grandpa was the original owner it has 80,000 original miles on it. Didn't get a chance to get the cover on before it snowed so soon as it all melts I'll get it covered up. Probably gonna head up to Farmington canyon tomorrow evening or the next just to check it out and get a feel for the area.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I grew up wheeling in a 72' k5 so I'm stoked to finally have a blazer of my own. The c10 is a 75' long bed. Grandpa was the original owner it has 80,000 original miles on it. Didn't get a chance to get the cover on before it snowed so soon as it all melts I'll get it covered up. Probably gonna head up to Farmington canyon tomorrow evening or the next just to check it out and get a feel for the area.
Farmington Canyon is closed for the season, but you can get up a ways in Bountiful above the B.