Hello Northern Utah

CV-92YJ

Hey Guys, I’m Brady and I’ve got a truck problem. I’ve grown up loving cars and trucks my whole life and have proudly passed that passion on to my two year old who has to point out every Jeep, kruck (what he calls them), and winch cable he sees.

When I’m not kicking the tires on the pile that sits in my garage, I think about kicking the tires on the pile that sits in the garage. I spend most my days in a vehicle and listen to a lot of off-road podcasts. The sense of community I get while listening to them has made me seek a community that is as passionate about off-road vehicles as I am, hence my membership on this site.

My hope is to connect with those that are local to me, Cache Valley, and share that same passion to wheel and work on vehicles. I am currently building a 92 Jeep Yj that I bought in pieces and have been piecing it back together. I recently got the ol’ hamster wheel 2.5 running and mated it with the slightly larger ax15. Next on the build plans are to weld in a set of Dana 60/44 so I can finally get driveshafts in order to drive it.

1969honda

Supporting Member
Welcome, sounds like a good project, there's quite a few places to trail ride up Logan Canyon, Blacksmith Fork, Millville, etc...

CV-92YJ

Welcome, sounds like a good project, there's quite a few places to trail ride up Logan Canyon, Blacksmith Fork, Millville, etc...

I’m familiar with most the trails in the area and look forward to taking the family, and possibly meet up with other members, out on them in the Jeep one day. Not a lot of technical trails but still enjoyable.

Glad to have more CV influence on here. I grew up in Smithfield

Smithfield is a great area and Cache is a good place to raise the kids.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Welcome, I grew up south of Logan, always remember going up left hand fork to the rock pile when I got old enough to drive. (Dad's truck got left and we took a 4wheeler). Camped at the beaver pond that was up there.