Central Utah Hell's Trails

sswens1

I wish! Out of town really been wanting to give these trails another round though. I hope I can come next time, enjoy!

sabatoa1

I would also like to go I am sick of running the same old trails. I have the front of my buggy torn apart right now, and do not know if it will be back together by Sunday.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Craig......My pig is WIDE

It seems like I remember you saying at Old Skool that I probably wouldnt fit on these trails.

My wheel to wheel width is 104ish. I do have rear steer which helps. But I dont want to come down, and either not be able to run the trails or just hold everybody up all day

What do you think?

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Im coming home from Denver on the 22nd and will not be here in time to make it down that day.

Been sometime since I have been to Delta, when the date is chosen I'll see what I can do.
any chance ya know the trails location shawn and would wanna meet up with me and a couple buddies this sunday?

Craig S

Commando
Craig......My pig is WIDE

It seems like I remember you saying at Old Skool that I probably wouldnt fit on these trails.

My wheel to wheel width is 104ish. I do have rear steer which helps. But I dont want to come down, and either not be able to run the trails or just hold everybody up all day

What do you think?

You should be fine, I would enjoy seeing you again and actually doing some wheeling! Let me know if your coming.