Help needed trailering Wrangler from Moab to SLC

DanStout99

Good morning all. I am new to the forum, and I hope this is ok posting here. 3 weeks ago I was on Poison Spider and destroyed my transfer case. Luckily some people showed up and helped us get the jeep off the mountain. I really want to get my Jeep back home to me!! If anyone has any extra room on a trailer and are willing to bring my Jeep home, please let me know. I will happily pay a reasonable fee for your help.

Details:
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sahara
Currently located at a shop in Moab
Shop hours are Mon-Fri 8:00 to 5:00. Jeep can be picked up at anytime during shop hours. I realize this is inconvenient since most people are only in Moab during the weekend, but I figure it can't hurt to ask.
Car starts and runs fine with power steering and brakes, but no power to the wheels.

Thanks for any help!
I hope its not against the rules to post my phone number, I didn't see anything in the rules prohibiting this.

Dan Stout, 801-448-2284

We have an 05 Ford Expedition and we usually tow our 97 grand Cherokee with a uhaul car trailer. Our jeep has 35 inch tires and it fits fine, it only costs us like $60 aside from gas of course! Not sure if you have someone with a vehicle that can help with that but this is an option. If you can't find anyone we are in American fork and maybe we can help somehow? My husband manages a salvage yard and can help you get the part and put it on maybe? Hope you can get it figured out!